Credere Law is a corporate transaction, estate planning, and family law firm for companies and individuals.
Corporate Formation and Structuring
Credere Law specialize in forming and structuring business entities, ranging from closely held corporations and limited liability companies to emerging growth companies destined for an IPO. Our business attorneys have one overriding objective: to understand our client’s business goals and then help to achieve them as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our expertise includes:
- Advising on choice of entity, ownership and management structure
- Preparation of formation and organizational documents, and shareholder and operating agreements
- Optimizing entity structure in consultation with accounting and tax professionals
- Advising on compensation arrangements — including stock options, performance-based bonus plans and other incentives — for principals, management and key employees
Estate Planning and Probate
We are estate planning attorneys providing a full range of legal services in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and probate.
Our Attorneys have significant expertise in the preparation of estate planning documents, such as wills, revocable living trusts, and all of the multitude of trusts used for the transfer of wealth.
We provide unmatched legal representation to individuals. Our attorneys handle a wide variety of family law matters including, but certainly not limited to divorce, separation and child custody. Our attorneys serve in San Francisco Bay area including San Francisco and Oakland
Our team advises clients on the full life-cycle of a tax-exempt, 501c3 nonprofit organization –from formation, to obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status, to operational, governance and compliance matters, to corporate transactions and restructurings, and through dissolution, including:
- Nonprofit formation, charitable registration, application for federal and state tax-exemption
- Board duties and governance, including design of governance structures and board trainings
- Conflict of interest management and counsel, including on potential self-dealing issues
- 501(c)(3) compliance, including operational test and consistent activities issues
- Private foundation rules, including related to distributions, international activities, set-asides
- Supporting organization issues
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Subsidiaries and joint ventures with commercial partners
- Charitable solicitation, commercial co-ventures, and crowdfunding and other online fundraising issues
- Dissolution and transfer of programs and remaining assets
Reconciliation prior to the finalization of a divorce is a dream come true for many couples. Calling off a divorce can save a lot of